The ManifestWorks Application
We encourage you to learn as much as you can about our program before you apply.
A few general notes. We typically have two workshops a year, one starting in February and a second in September. Full-day classes are held every Saturday at locations throughout Los Angeles. If you are accepted, and if you do well, you will be given occasional opportunities to work as a freelance Production Assistant during the week. Our goal is to prepare you for full-time work at the completion of our program. If you are engaged in other full-time commitments (school, a job you don’t want to leave), it will limit your ability to take full advantage of ManifestWorks.
The application has three parts, which are listed below. You must complete all three parts before your application will be considered. Use this application to make a good impression.
Applications are received and reviewed on a rolling basis.
Please note: to be accepted into our program, we need to make sure we can help you find work. To ensure this, we require those admitted to:
1) be legally eligible to work in the United States, and
2) have a driver's license or have a plan to get one during the 12-week program.
- Complete the application below,
- Complete a follow-up survey, and
- Write an email to us, letting us know your application is complete and giving us a little information as to why you should be considered. Please send the email, or any questions you may have to: firstname.lastname@example.org
When all three are completed will you be considered.